2017 promises to be a year full of changes. Events such as political change in the United States, international market fluctuations, emerging markets with fast development, good business ideas, more investment options with potential lucrative business opportunities, increasing interest rates, and many more features to take into consideration when planning financial and investment moves for this year.
2017 could be the year for good business opportunity. It is expected to be a great year for investors looking forward to increasing their wealth. However, as there is no such thing as a recession-proof business, they must know where to place that money they are willing to invest.
Big year for Stock marketing
Volatility is the word that best defines what the stock market is right now, these times are so full of changes and this will inevitably influence the market. This could be negative news if you make a wrong move if you invest in the wrong asset So be well informed for these upcoming months and the best business opportunity.
A stock market crash is not expected to happen in 2017 which should also mean no financial crisis. Investment options are on the increase, some markets are becoming very strong and reliable and could be set for some very lucrative business with your investment plan. Here is a step-by-step guide to the top 10 investment ideas for 2017.
- Base metals such as copper, zinc, nickel and aluminum have not only been gaining safety, but experts are also forecasting that they will do impressively well this year. Base metals stocks will enjoy substantial development unless a disaster happens.
Some experts also advocate for the agriculture-related market raise. Due to base metals and precious metals’ volatility, it is believed that 2017 is a good year to invest in farming related products such as fertilizers.
- Emerging-market small capital to mid-capital companies, commonly underestimated by big investors and banks, are expected to take over the market.India is one of the main focuses for investors because of its recent fast development. It is one of the best options to invest in when looking for EM companies. Current first minister assures economic incentives and business development plans.
For the first time in many years the South Korean trading market is envisaging an economic growth and increasing their trading prices. Equity and management are expected to grow and result in higher return values by the end of the year.
Brazil is another important EM, it is currently trading at 39 times and its currency has earned value.
- Biotechnology, which has been consolidating since 2012 as one of the most solid markets right now, may become the next big thing, and if not, it is still a very safe market to invest in.
- Industrials, the new change in government for the US seems to be good for the industry market. The new government has stated that plans to renew infrastructure are underway.
- Medical technology is placing itself as one of the best markets to invest in right now. The multimillionaire medical market is constantly investing in technological developments and modernization in order to keep their service level at its best. Companies focused on medical technology development such as Glaukos, are expected to have a strong year.
- American Express (AXP) is one of the most solid and consolidated credit services companies. If the industry market expects a growth then we also expect this growth to have a positive and meaningful impact on the credit services companies. Its increasing popularity and large number of clients makes it a great choice to invest in with a good business opportunity.
- DineEquity is one of the largest full-service dining companies in the world. They own more than 3,700 restaurants divided in IHOP and Applebee’s. DineEquity has displayed a growth of 9% every year since 2013. Its customer base has grown, and both chains: IHOP and Applebee’s are considered very healthy and consumer loyalty-worthy restaurants.
- Cott produces, packages and distributes a wide selection of bottled and canned carbonated beverages under private label and branded names. Leading an international market not only in America but also in UK and Scotland. Cott’s products focus on the market of energy drinks and flavored water. Their diversity and expansion plans such as their home and office delivery have made possible to triple the value of its shares and it is expected to have a great stock return value by the end of the year.
- U.S Senior Loans. Floating rates are going to have a great impact this year and Senior Loans will be affected by it. When the market is as volatile as it is right now, it is the best time to invest in senior loans. This may be very beneficial for investors looking for a moderate income at a mid-risk. The default rate in base to previous years is of 3% so it is considered a strong and reliable market.
- Ecommerce. There is a reason why Walmart and Amazon are investing billions in consolidating their ecommerce presence. Retail stocks have always been a risky market to invest in but consumers are giving retail stores the confidence level needed to invest as much as possible in themselves. The investment needed to improve in delivery services as well as in their ecommerce approach. Investing in the retail sector may still prove risky, but if you study properly where to invest, you are most likely to have great income.
Economical behavior is going to be affected by the new government period in the United States. Since the change, the stock market entered into a stage of strong changes and many of the first governmental decisions will have an effect on it.
However, the industrial and all its related options seem to be a very solid and safe market for 2017 as well as emerging markets. Economic development in India showed an improvement of more than 50% by the end of June and it has become the focus for banks’ funding programs. The first minister seems to have a friendly attitude for business and investors willing to establish business or invest in India.
Commodity currencies are also a very popular target currently, for instance, while the industry in Brazil is growing, the Real (Brazilian currency) is starting to increase its value. Experts say that it should rally against the U.S dollar if the large commodity price fluctuations remain.
Sources of information: