- Editor Rating
- Rated 3.5 stars
- Very Good
- MIcrocap Millionaires
- Reviewed by:
- Published on:
- Last modified:
- ValueEditor: 75%
- QualityEditor: 70%
Microcap Millionaires is a solid choice for a penny stock and microcap stock trading newsletter. It’s not my top choice if penny stocks are the sole concern, but the fact that it includes other types of stocks as well makes it stick out from the competition. Keep in mind what the service specifically entails before selecting Microcap Millionaires.
Microcap Millionaires is a popular investment service designed for those interested in trading penny stocks.
An online newsletter format is used to alert subscribers about the top penny stocks to buy and sell each week, according to research done by penny stock expert Matt Morris.
Back in 2008, Morris discovered his knack for successfully trading penny stocks, quickly amassing an impressive fortune. In short order, he decided to capitalize on this talent by producing his Microcap Millionaires newsletter to help others.
Below is my complete review of the Microcap Millionaires penny stock trading newsletter. I look at its top features, pros and cons, and much more.
Who is Microcap Millionaires for?
Microcap Millionaires is designed for anyone with an interest in penny stock trading.
Unlike other newsletters of its kind, it’s designed with all levels of traders in mind. In addition to beginning traders, the service can also successfully be used by intermediate and expert traders.
The goal of Microcap Millionaires is to give traders a leg up in the penny stock world. The weekly tips, advice, and suggestions tell you exactly which stocks to buy and sell to grow your portfolio as effectively as possible.
Matt Morris knows learning penny stock trading can be confusing. That’s why he designed his newsletter not only to give you a nudge in the right direction but also to teach you how to pick the best penny stocks on your own.
In short, Microcap Millionaires gives you the weekly “picks” that Morris believes the most likely to be successful while also teaching you the skills you needed to become the most successful trader possible.
Top Features of Microcap Millionaires
So what do you get when you sign up for the Microcap Millionaires online newsletter?
The newsletter itself is the main feature. Each week you receive a newsletter by email that describes Morris’s top recommendations for the week.
These recommendations include his idea of the top picks for the week. Not only does he outline which penny stocks he believes you should buy or sell, he also tells you when to sell and at what price.
The Microcap Millionaires newsletter takes all the guesswork out of the equation. It breaks down the process of trading penny stocks to be as simple as possible.
In addition to his weekly picks, the newsletter also goes into extensive detail about exactly why Morris made these decisions.
This extensive breakdown gives you confidence that his choices are correct. They also let you see the process behind each selection.
Understanding how Morris does his research and analyzes each company is the key to learning the penny stock market for yourself.
Morris provides an additional range of educational materials to further help you learn about penny stock trading. These resources include a number of videos, downloadable reports, and an eBook.
Yet my favorite feature of Microcap Millionaires is the subscriber forum. This is a feature that few other penny stock newsletters include.
The forum allows you to talk with other subscribers, of all experience levels, about trading. It’s a great way to have your questions answered in a timely manner.
An additional plus of the forum is that other subscribers will sometimes tell you their picks. It’s nice to be able to compare these with Morris’s before making moves of your own.
What I Like About Microcap Millionaires
The list of benefits of Microcap Millionaires are numerous. Yet there are a handful of things that set it apart from the competition.
The newsletter’s top pros include:
- Free Trial – An absolutely free trial with two of Morris’s picks gives you a good idea of what the service is all about before making a long-term commitment.
- Industry Expert – Morris knows what he’s talking about when it comes to penny stocks and other microcap stocks.
- Good Reputation – There are some less than savory penny stock newsletters. This isn’t one of them. A good reputation means you can feel comfortable putting down money on this newsletter.
- Variety of Stocks – Unlike most penny stock newsletters, Morris doesn’t just offer penny stock picks. He also provides suggestions for any other type of stock with a capitalization of $50 to $300 million dollars.
- Forum – My favorite feature of Microcap Millionaires is the member’s forum. All sorts of valuable advice can be gleaned here.
What I don’t Like About Microcap Millionaires
Like most services, Microcap Millionaires has a few disadvantages despite all of its many advantages. These shouldn’t necessarily steer you away from the service though.
The newsletter’s top cons include:
- Special Opportunity Trades – This type of trade is a nice touch, but you must be able to access the market during the day to capitalize on them.
- Microcaps are Volatile – Microcaps can be all over the place. This is good when it’s in your favor, but not so good when it’s not in your favor.
- Video Sales Pitch – The video sales pitch Morris uses for Microcap Millionaires is a bit of a turnoff for me.
Is Microcap Millionaires Worth the Money?
The clearest way to see that Microcap Millionaires is well worth the money is just how long subscribers stay subscribed for.
The average subscriber uses Microcap Millionaires for around 4 years. This is a testament to the newsletter’s effectiveness, especially as it applies to experienced traders.
Yet Microcap Millionaires isn’t worth the money for everyone. Those that are interested solely in penny stocks, and not microcap stocks as well, should steer away from the service.
In short, those that will benefit most from Microcap Millionaires include people that:
- Are interested in diversifying from penny stocks into microcap stocks as well.
- Are willing to put down $2,000 upfront into their account.
- Want to learn the ropes of trading from an expert with a solid reputation.
- The desire to learn enough to make trade decisions independently in the future.
- Want to utilize the community forum aspect to converse with other subscribers.
Summary: Microcap Millionaires is a solid choice for a penny stock and microcap stock trading newsletter. It’s not my top choice if penny stocks are the sole concern, but the fact that it includes other types of stocks as well makes it stick out from the competition. Keep in mind what the service specifically entails before selecting Microcap Millionaires.